Ah the Avakin Life. Those two words conjure up some fond memories of this virtual world simulator that I’ve spent so much time playing. There’s just so much to do in this game and I always seem to come back to check out the world every once in a while. Recently, I returned to the game again and started playing hardcore. I was pleasantly surprised to be tipped off by one of my in-game buddies of the existence of Avakin Life hack that lets you generate free gems and avacoins.
Avakin Life Hack That Actually Works
At first I was skeptical because I have tried many of these tools before without any success. I decided to try it out of sheer boredom. What have I got to lose I thought?
Well, I’m here to report – despite my skepticism – Avakin Life hack tool worked. Almost too well! Within minutes, I was able to generate A LOT of Avacoins and gems, all for free.
Using the Avakin Life gem generator couldn’t have been easier. All you need to do is to enter your Nick (username) to connect to the server. Once that is accomplished, you select how much free gems and gold you want and hit submit and let it go to town.
Here’s what you can expect when using the Avakin Life Money Hack
- Add unlimited gems and Avacoins to your account within minutes
- Connect to server through proxy to ensure your account’s safety
- 100% Free to use: however the developer of the tool warns that to limit the use of it to once per 48 hours. This is to ensure the longevity of the hack.
- This real Avakin Life hacker works both on Android and iOS devices with no downloads required. You also do not need to root or jailbreak your phone so let’s put that worry to rest.
I’ve been hearing rumors that Avakin Life are working hard to shut the hack down so hurry and use it right away!
Avakin Life Cheats and Tricks for Coins and More
Take the plunge in the Avakin Life experience! Have your own apartment, furniture, clothes, and even pets. Go to social spots and make new friends along the way.
Throw parties for people and enjoy this simulation game. For people who are interested in interaction and just having fun, this game could offer the best experience of a lifetime. To make the most out of your gaming experience, here are a few Avakin Life cheats and tips to get you started:
- Customizing characters can be done by changing features of their face and buying new clothes I the store. There are a lot of categories in clothing to choose from. You may choose among socks, underwear, bottoms, tops, face paints, makeup, glasses, undercut, hair, and even hats. For each category, there are almost 15 items to choose from. To purchase such, you should have avacoins through Avakin Life cheats which is the main currency of the game. For other items, gems are required.
- The store offers other items such as animations, petkins, furniture, and apartments. Apartments have a wide variety. Yours can be located at the top of a mountain, are even in a tropical island. Your own yacht may even pass for a home. But you all beginners start with a simple apartment in the suburbs. To have a new apartment location, you should spend some avacoins.
- Apartments may be personalized by buying furniture from the shop. There are free furniture in the beginning and you can always purchase more by using Avakin Life money cheats. The construction mode also allows you to select and rotate any furniture, and place it wherever you want it. Once you think your home looks good already, you may change your settings to public so you could show off what you got to other players out there.
- In buying petkins, you could avoid being alone in your house all the time. These petkins may vary in breeds, whether you have a dog or a cat, or you may even have a miniature dinosaur. Indeed, having petkins around could make your house livelier.
- The best part of the game are the social spots. These are places where players could meet and just talk about different things under the sun. Tap anywhere on the ground to move and interact by tapping on people’s names, swimming pools, or seats. Chat with other people while using the private or global chat. You may also use emotes such as dancing, laughing, and waving to convey more of what you are feeling.