Looking for ways to boost your lp easily? How about unlimited access to Simoleons? Then Sims FreePlay life points cheats just what you need. This online hack tool lets you generate life points and simoleons on demand and safely add them to your device (Android or iOS).
If you are spending a lot of time trying to earn Lifestyle points and simoleons, then this glitch tool is something you should try out. There is nothing to lose as it is 100% free to use and the entire process takes only about five minutes.
How to Hack The Sims FreePlay for Free Simoleons
Many are already using the hack tool to their advantage. If you’ve seen other Sims players with godly amounts of money and wondered how they got there, well here is your answer. By using The Sims FreePlay hack, you can get unlimited lifepoints and simoleons without spending any money.
- Get free lifepoints
- Get free simoleons
- Works on All Android (including Amazon Kindle Fire) and iOS devices without rooting or jailbreaking devices like ifunbox or cydia
- Windows Phone support added
- No downloading of files is needed – this is an online hack tool that you can connect anonymously and safely
8 Working Sims Freeplay Cheats and Tips for More LP
The Sims has indeed taken over Android and iOS devices and it is taking over the world by storm. Have you been one of the fans of the game? Read on and find out the best cheats for The Sims Freeplay to make sure that you could make the most out of your gaming experience.
1. Clean up your sims’ mess whenever possible. If your sims wet their pants since they didn’t get to the bathroom just in time, clean it as soon as possible. Also, did you know that shaking your device could cause your sim to throw up? Cleaning up mess will give you lifestyle points so make sure you do that all the time.
2. Buy the community center so your sims could have a place to enjoy a few hobbies. Examples of such are figure skating and ghost hunting. Doing these hobbies could give you rewards and in completing collections, you could earn big rewards as well.
3. In the Supernatural update, the competition center was introduced and you could send over your sims there to compete for the hobbies they engage in such as karate, ghost hunting, and ballet. If the skills of your sim are of a high level, you could have high chances of winning and having good prizes.
4. Earn lifestyle points and simoleons just by driving. You could obtain money by catching music notes and even obtain lifestyle points by tapping the notes. Many also use the Tims Freeplay cheats for unlimited money to achieve the same goal.
5. If you are doing something which could take some time, you may want to consider getting two of what is needed to do the job. For example, if you are baking, you may want to consider buying two ovens to speed up the process or take a shortcut with time cheats for Sims Freeplay. Remember that it is not advisable to buy expensive ovens as they really give no effect to the production speed.
6. In the sims world and even in real life, spend your money wisely while you can. Don’t spend money on things you won’t really use. Sell items that you won’t be using anymore, like a baby cradle when the kids are grow up. Also, never ever use real money just to buy virtual currency. As long as you do the tips in this article, having virtual currency won’t really be a problem.
7. There are different ways to fulfill the needs of your sim in the shortest possible time. For hunger, eat a turbo snack from the fridge. For the bladder, you may allow your sim to pee on himself, or you could buy an expensive toilet which would allow your sim to pee for only 5 seconds.
For hygiene, choose quick rinse. You may also opt to wash hands. For energy, you don’t really need to sleep but you could always drink coffee. For the social need, the “be funny” action and “quick chat” feature on the phone could do the trick. For the fun need, the cheapest would be to check your e-mail but the most efficient is to dance on the stereo or watch news.
8. Practice mass farming. When a sim is on inspired mode, put them on a lot and train them to do some farming. Collect the goods afterwards and repeat the process.